Saturday, August 25, 2012

Thank you!

So I am very, very new to the world of blogging!  I can't even begin to explain how much I have learned in the past two weeks. Everyone's blog is packed with new and exciting ideas. I feel like I have made so many "friends" in these past two weeks. Additionally, I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have dropped in on some of your blogs. I am learning so much from you all and I love it! I have a notebook that I continue to scribble notes in! My "to do" list is growing and growing!

I really want to say thank you! Your willingness to share your ideas and talents is very much appreciated. I only hope that when I can take the time to focus on my blog, that I am able to inspire you and offer you something new.
I am so thankful for the time that you all have taken! Thank you for inspiring me to make this school year one to remember!

Now- I need to get rolling on this blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget, Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. It is a fabulous place to be and it can take you places you never thought you would go! Keep going and never, never give up!!!

    Deb at Fabulously First
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome . . . welcome. Your site is super cute and I can't wait to see what you have hiding up your sleeve!! If you ever need anything, look me up :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory
    kelleydolling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete