Saturday, August 25, 2012

Thank you!

So I am very, very new to the world of blogging!  I can't even begin to explain how much I have learned in the past two weeks. Everyone's blog is packed with new and exciting ideas. I feel like I have made so many "friends" in these past two weeks. Additionally, I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have dropped in on some of your blogs. I am learning so much from you all and I love it! I have a notebook that I continue to scribble notes in! My "to do" list is growing and growing!

I really want to say thank you! Your willingness to share your ideas and talents is very much appreciated. I only hope that when I can take the time to focus on my blog, that I am able to inspire you and offer you something new.
I am so thankful for the time that you all have taken! Thank you for inspiring me to make this school year one to remember!

Now- I need to get rolling on this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome . . . welcome. Your site is super cute and I can't wait to see what you have hiding up your sleeve!! If you ever need anything, look me up :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory
    kelleydolling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete