Monday, September 3, 2012

Here we go! Back to school tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the first day of school for me. So naturally, I was a bag of emotions all day. At one point, I was anxious for all that the week offers. Smiling students, new routines, and excited students who just want to have fun. But I also felt a hint of sadness. My two sons will be the same school this year. Of course that is not making me sad- but I think its the reality that my boys are growing up. I know that sounds silly since my oldest is going into second and my other son is entering first grade. You know how fast time goes... guess I just wanted it to pause for a minute. I put my oldest son to bed tonight in tears because he doesn't want to be away from me.... that didn't help my tears! LOL....

I know tomorrow will be great! In fact- I know the entire year will be great..... right!?!?!? LOL

This week I am going to share daily what I did and of course how it went. It will kinda be like .... a week in the life of a teacher!

Hey- also... thank you so very much to Bridget at Little Lovely Leaders. Bridget has been kind enough to help me get started with my blog. I will be making many changes soon! Thanks Bridget! AND.... look... I have 22 followers. I am excited.... YIPPEE!

1 comment:

  1. Woooo hooo!! I am so excited to help! Your blog is wonderful and will only get better! :)

    Bridget
    www.littlelovelyleaders.blogspot.xom

    ReplyDelete