Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hello! Welcome to my blog!

I am very excited to begin blogging with all of you! I have been teaching for 14 years (hard to believe) and have taught grades 1-3. Third grade is my current home. Teaching is just one of my passions. I am a mother to 4 boys. I have two sons, Dylan and Carson and two "fur"kins, Cannon and Magnum. Cannon and Magnum are my two CRAZY labradors. (insane crazy!) Dylan and Carson are both in elementary school. Outside of teaching I love everything about fashion! My closets screams HELP... as  there really is no more room! (LOL) 

I do love styling friends and myself for work and other events. Its a passion and maybe ...just maybe a problem. :) ..... all good fun!

I hope that this blog will be a place to share great teaching ideas to make our craft better and a place to have  some "girl" talk.
Teaching, Fashion, Food, Wine and Girlfriends.... all that with a little motherhood mixed in! I hope you'll join me. Welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! You will find this to be a very helpful and addictive place to be! We are all glad you are here and look forward to seeing how you grow.
    I'm number 18. whooo hoooo!!!
    Stop by my blog sometime. I teach 2nd grade in Michigan and have a few freebies on there that you might use for your 3rd graders!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete